Monday, December 8, 2008

Im so eff-ing bored :'(
I was suppose t send Shannen off today, but its too early in th morning. OR
Go t th gym and swimming complex with Jeslyn, Bff. Kellie(?)
Haha? But then I realise it was a public holiday and it wouldnt be open and plus,
Its raining super heavily. O.O
I love my pepple. :D Ahhh, I'll show you th picture of my stone someday.
It has supernatural powers! :D
On Saturday, after I got my stones, I tried t look for more stones :P
In th end, I was blessed with 1$, me found it on th floor :D
So me and Bff went t buy this pen that we wanted t buy for Shannen :D ROCKz.
She loves it :P
Yah, anyway. I didnt blog about Friday? Did I?
Cabbed down t Tiong Bahru 17$ -.- WASTE MONEY.
Got really pissed, but was alright after awhile, you kno.
Jaslyn wont get amgry for long :D
Headed over t Wisma t service my phone as well as Jeslyn's.
But mine have t pay a certain amount, so........ I will leave it as it is :D
Oh, I was with Bff, Jeslyn, Kellie.
We kept taking photos -.-


Hello? :P This was my idea! :D


Jeslyn :D
Kellieeeeee :D

Super Models :D

Hohoho? Merry Xmas? :D
There's more but since Kellie didnt upload, I cant upload it :(
Cause I dont have th picture. Lol.
If th weather is good, we'll go WWW tomorrow :D
KNOCK UP this wednesday! Heh. (:
Quiz tagged by Serene.
1. how old will you turn in 2009?
sweet 16.
2. would you rather love one person or have many relationships?
I'll love one person all my life. (I think) :P
3. would you date someone 8 years older than you?
Currently not, but if he attracted me, I dont mind*winks* But usuaully I wont.
4. when was the last time you laughed?
This morning. :P
5. What were you doing at 4 am this morning.
I was sleeping.
6. what's your relationship with the person you last texted?
Best friends. :D
7. what did you do today?
Watch teevee and eat :P
8.who do you really want to see now?
8975 :D
9. will your next kiss be a mistake?
I doubt so.
10. who's your last missed call?
Emily. Yesterday.
11. what's something you really want now?
I want th person I like t like me :/
(Cause in my life, its always I like him and he likes her :( )
12. what was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
What time is it?
13. Would you go back in time if you had the chance?
Yes I would.
14. what are somethings you need to go shopping for?
Clothes and bags and beautiful things?
15. Do you want kids?
YES! Im dying t have one :P
16. Are you in love with anyone?
Yes. But he doesnt kno :P
17. how's your heart lately?
Normal. But when I see *, my heart goes v v quickly.
18. when was the last time you slept on the floor?
I cant remember but it beats sleeping on th bed. :)
19. Is your phone close to you?
Its beside me.
20. what is bothering you now?
Many things. :(
21. What does your last received text message say?
"Eh, why channel 8 got little nyonya now!?"
22. where are you now?
In my room.
23. Are you listening to music?
No.
24. Do you like country music?
Not really.
25. Do you wet toothbrush before toothpaste?
No.
26. How is your hair style right now?
Bangs. Long bangs. :D
27.Do you like your first name?
Kinda.
28. The last thing you drank?
Plain water.
29. What you sing obnoxiously in the car?
Im not sure, but usually when Im with my friends, its usually hokkien songs :D
30. what did you do 15 mins ago?
Blogging.
31. Do you think you are a good person?
It depends on my mood and t who. :P
32. the 1st contact in your phone?
Adelaide. :)
33. The sweetest person in your life?
^^ Confidential.
34. The closest male to you now?
Jesus? Or my stone! Manz, I sleep with it everynight.
35. The person your chatting with now?
Nobody.
36. The languages your able to speak?
English, chinese, tongues.
37.The last person whom you screwed?
No one.
38. One word about your life now?
Interesting?
39.Where do you wish to work?
Somewhere near * :D Hahahaha.
40. What are you specially good at?
Irritating someone :P
41. Would you date someone younger than you?
Once, dont think will anymore. :) But same age can rightz? :P
42.Who are you 2 yourself?
Jaslyn.
43. Do you forgive people easily?
Hahahaha, yah, but not t some people!
44. Which girl is precious to you now?
Every girl I kno :D
You dressing style?
Bugis street? Thats my style t some. Lol.
46. how are you different from other girls?
Everyone is different. (:
47. The bad point in yourself?
I get jealous super easily. :O
48. The last contact in your hp?
Zac.
49. Your fav. song?
I have super lots.
50. The 2 hated contacts in your hp?
Nobody ah, if there is, I'll delelte it alr. :)
51. Learn one language in 10 days?
Maybe
52. One gorgeous girl you came across?
Many of them.
53. Who's your biggest enemy?
Th devil.
54. Which gang do you support?
Huh?
55. What do you think about gangsters?
Idk.
56.Proper age to join gang?
Idk....
57. Do you have a blogspot?
Yes!
58.Do you like ppl who smoke?
Some of them? I love my sex! :P
59. what do you think about modelling?
Tall and slim, pretty? :O
60. Given a chance, would you like to be a model?
Maybeee?
61. Whose approval to you usually seek first?
God! And sometimes my parents?
62. What do you wish to be in the future?
MRS. **** :-) HAHAHA!
the 5 lucky people to do this quiz:
1. Raynee.
2. Rebecca.
3. Melissa.
4. Jeslyn.
5. Kellie.
Labels: I feel like eating Famous amos :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home