Sunday, January 18, 2009

Im hoping you would blog hop t my blog, cause I really really miss you.
.
Anyway, sorry for not being able t blog as frequent as last time.
Im always staying in school or Im too lazy.
Yesterday.
Went vivo, met up with Bff, Jeslyn, Kellie and Adeline.
Went t buy my m)phosis bag :D *jumps*
Then walked, hopped, talked, crapped.
I tell you, I ate many many things :O
People eat alot when they are sad or happy.
Mine = Sad. :(
Yah, i ate chicken curry macaroni, (sux) I didnt finish it.
and I ate 3 plates of th Korean ikan billies. Its damn nice. :]
Then I went over t meet my mum, grandma and maid.
T go over t chinatown t get new year stuffs.
Manz, squeezing sux D:
Anyway, after much squeezing and finding :]
I.
I..
I...
.
.
.
.
.
.
bought my sarong kebaya :D
Yay! And only for 60$
It was suppose t be 80$. Yah, cause my mother is a typical singaporean.
Anyway Me is happy :D
And I bought a pair of heels t go with it. :)
I spent like 120 bux yesterday :]
Hahh hee haa hee. :D
Ciaos.
.
Im stil pondering over what Kellie told me :O
If that was a yes, isnt it history :(
.
HAAAAA, im still how stupid I am t like you.
I MISS YOU.
JASLYN = STUPID FOOL.
D:
&
Did I mention I want t change my phone again?
Grins, I want that samsung armani phone :(
Its super chio can!?
And Im going t get a camera after chinese new year,
and my super chio pink vaio laptop in March.
Im moving house and my wall will be pink pink pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home